Welcome to the soul of Get Crazy Creative. With a love for creativity, social media and branding, I decided to launch Get Crazy Creative to help creative entrepreneurs. Dedicated to helping women pursue their passions. Here, you’ll find all the resources, tools, tips, tech goodies, and other must-haves, all in one place. A roadmap for Creative business, entrepreneurs, and small businesses.
I am passionate about making our space on the internet beautiful, unique and well organized. It is becoming more and more important to create beautiful visuals. Especially if you want to get noticed and grab people’s attention to generate more likes, comments, and shares on Social Media.
So if you love Brand + Blog styling | Social Media | Graphics + Creative Design, you’ll feel right at home here.”
My name is Simone and I’m a passionate – little bit crazy with a “Can-Do” attitude women from the Netherlands.
With an overdose of creativity and yet some kind of insecurity, I started this creative blog. This story is one filled with positivity, optimism, and pretty much anything creative!
First and foremost, I’m a mom and wife. We have two wonderful children and three little dogs and we enjoy spending time together as a family. I’m chronically ill and our youngest has autism. Through this journey I want to give a sneak peak in our story, I want to inspire and show in particular that in any situation you always have something that gives you meaning and makes life worth living.
Facts about me
- I love my family and my dogs more than anything.
- To be honest I have an overwhelming love for my loved ones.
- I get excited over the silliest things.
- English is my 2nd language.
- I spend too much time on the computer.
- I don’t like to follow trends.
- Everything on my computer is perfectly organized.
- I’m a good listener.
- And a really shy person.
- I seek perfection in almost everything I do.
- Loyalty is really important to me.
- I’m very easily distracted.
- I love wearing my pajamas all day, it’s just so comfy.
- I’ve seen every episode of Grey’s Anatomy. I really love watching series.
- Deep in my heart, I think life is pretty though and we have to deal with a lot.